Where can we go get a sports physical?

Posted by:

Please contact your child's primary care provider or physician of your choice.  They will be able to perform your child's sports physical.  If you do not have a primary care provider, you can go to urgent care clinics such as: MedPost Urgent Care in San Marcos or RediClinic inside HEB in Dripping Springs.