- Wimberley Ind School Dist
Football Championship Game Central
Wimberley Texans (15-0) vs. Carthage Bulldogs (15-0)
Friday, December 16 - 11:00 a.m.
AT&T Stadium, 1 AT&T Way, Arlington
Due to the game's early start on Friday, the school day on Dec. 16 has been canceled at all four WISD campuses. The new last day of school of the first semester is now Thursday, December 15. The day will NOT be an early release, and will follow the regular dismissal schedule. Please refer to communication from your child's campus/teacher for specific information regarding final exams, class parties, etc. (At WHS all A-day exams will be on Wednesday, Dec. 14, and all B-day exams will be on Thursday, Dec. 15.)
SEND-OFF FOR THE TEAM
The UIL and AT&T Stadium have transitioned to online ticket sales and are selling tickets through SeatGeek. If purchasing tickets on a mobile device, it is recommended to use the SeatGeek mobile app: Apple | Android
IMPORTANT: The UIL has created a discount code for all Wimberley fans. The code reduces the ticket price from $20 to $15 and also counts towards Wimberley's total ticket count.
Wimberley's Discount Code is: 4ADIIN
WTABA FAN BUS
- The bus will leave Wimberley High School a little after 6:00 a.m. on Friday and be back that evening ASAP based on game time and traffic.
- Tickets are available to students, parents and all other Texan fans. (Please show your ticket receipt on your smartphone or print the receipt.)
- Only high school-aged students can travel without a parent/guardian.
- Your bus ticket does NOT include an admission ticket to the game.
- Food and drink are NOT provided on the bus, but you can bring your own.
- The bus does have a restroom and TV screens.
- Buses will have WTABA chaperones.
- Don't be late or you could possibly be left.
- Wimberley has been designated the visiting team and will be on the north sideline. See the AT&T Stadium maps here.
- Tickets must be purchased for any spectator aged 1 and up.
- There is no re-entry.
- All tickets are digital, the box offices at the stadium will not be open on the day of the game.
- All food, beverages, parking, and retail will be cashless. Major credit/debit cards are accepted as well as mobile pay options.
- NO artificial noisemakers such as air horns or whistles are allowed n the stands. However, man-made noisemakers WILL be allowed. Ex: jugs with beads, inflatable boom sticks, clackers, cowbells.
- AT&T Stadium has a clear bag policy. Read it here.
- Using live streaming sites including Facebook Live, Instagram Live, Twitter Live and YouTube Live to stream the game is strictly prohibited.
- Parking is $20 per vehicle and is only available for purchase on event day, not in advance. All parking is credit card only. There is no cash parking at AT&T Stadium.
- Lots will open 1.5 hours before the start of the first game of the day. (Texans play the first game on Friday, so lots will open at 9:30 a.m.)
Viewers can watch the games live on the Bally Sports Southwest and Bally Sports Southwest Extra channels with their paid-TV provider.
LIVE STREAM: Fans can also watch via the live stream on BallySports.com or via the Bally Sports app. Direct link here: https://www.ballysports.com/watch/live/uil-conference-4a-division-ii-championship-teams-tba
To watch the live stream, fans must either log in with their pay-TV provider credentials, or they can access it with a subscription to the Bally Sports+ streaming service. To learn more about the streaming service and its compatible devices, visit BallySportsPlus.com.
First-time subscribers to Bally Sports+ can try it for free with a 7-day trial.
Note: The digital stream, like the cable option, is available exclusively for viewers in the Bally Sports Southwest viewing area.