WHS New Student Enrollment
New Student Enrollment Opportunities
August 4 & 5, 2022
9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
To Enroll a New Student at Wimberley High School
STEP 1: (Please perform this step prior to arriving on campus August 4th or 5th with your documents.)
Click here on the WISD website and follow steps 1 and 2.
These steps are:
- Request online enrollment login at this webpage.
- Click on this link to register your new student with the login credentials received in Step 1.
STEP 2: Provide the following documents; these are required for registration at Wimberley HS
- Proof of residence (current utility bill showing physical address)
- Driver's License is NOT accepted as proof of residency
- Birth Certificate (parent enrolling student MUST be listed on birth certificate)
- Copy of Driver's License of parent/guardian enrolling student
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Copy of records from previous schools
- **Freshmen** bring your final 8th grade report card.
- **Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors** must have an unofficial copy of student's high school transcript.
- Custodial/Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
- Any other information that would help place your student in the proper instructional setting. ex: Gifted/Talented, Special Education, 504, English as a Second Language, etc.
The enrollment process may take longer than expected, depending on the number of students to enroll. We thank you for your patience during the enrollment process!
For Bus information, call the WISD Transportation Office at (512) 847-2781.