The 2018 WISD Bond Package on the May 5 ballot has a $25 million proposal for a new 85,000-square-foot primary school at Ranch Road 12 and Winters Mill Parkway. Here are some of the features of the proposed new campus aimed at enhancing the educational experience for WISD students:
- 36 classrooms
- smaller reading and math intervention classrooms
- capacity for 675 students in pre-K through second grade
As the principal of Scudder Primary School, Dara Richardson would continue her role at the new campus to lead teachers and staff with the same dedication to excellence that the community expects from WISD.
HERE ARE SOME IMPORTANT DATES:
- Election Day: May 5
- Early voting begins: April 23 at the Wimberley Community Center, 14068 Ranch Road 12
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE BOND:
- Visit: www.wimberleyisd.net
- Contact: email@example.com
- Attend the public forums: March 8, at 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. at the WISD board room at 951 FM 2325
Thank you for your commitment to our school district.