- The maximum out-of-pocket expense for a one-time purchase is $100.
- Sales tax will be not be reimbursed. You can use the WISD Tax Exempt form when making your purchases for school related items.
- Claims for reimbursement from the budget must include the original itemized receipt. Claims will be not be reimbursed when receipts have been lost.
- When filing a claim for group business meals, list the number and names of attendees and purpose of the meal. If the claim is for a staff meal, it is acceptable to just list "staff" and the number of attendees and the purpose of the meal.
- Request for reimbursement are due to Accounts Payable within 60 days of expenditure.