April 17: In accordance with Governor Abbott's order issued on April 17, all WISD campuses will be closed for the remainder of the 2019-20 school year, while providing at-home instruction.
Students that Qualify for Free or Reduced Meals
Food Pickup Locations
- My Joy Lane Culdesac 10:45 a.m.
- Rhodes and Jewell Lane 10:45 a.m.
- Jacob's Well Elementary 11:00 a.m.
- Lange Rd @ Rockwood Rd 11:00 a.m.
- 1312 FM 32 Garza Mobile Home Park 11:10 a.m.
- Fischer Store Rd. (near intersection with Fischer Trail) 11:15 a.m.
- Cedar Oak Mesa Swimming Pool Area 11:15 a.m.
- 1315 FM 32 Garza Mobile Home Park 11:25 a.m.
- Circle Dr. (near entrance to Serenity Farmhouse Inn) 11:30 a.m.
- Lone Man Mountain Rd. (approximately 1.2 miles from RR12/Lone Man Mountain Rd. intersection) 11:55 a.m.
Students must be present to pick up meals. If a student can not be present, the parent/guardian will need to present one of the following:
- Official letter/email/electronic school application from school listing children enrolled
- Individual student report card(s)
- Attendance record from parent portal of the school website, printed or electronic, that includes the child's name(s)
- Birth certificate(s)
- Student ID card(s)
Food will be delivered in a grab and go method. Lunch and breakfast can be picked up at the same time. We are continuously identifying new areas of service and adding them to our routes, if you arrive at your location and the WISD vehicle has not arrived yet, please be patient and it will arrive soon. If you have any questions regarding times, please contact Heather Baldwin at 512-847-2414, ext. 2022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meals can be picked up by anyone in the Wimberley community at First Baptist Church after 1:15 p.m.
Mental Health Resources
If you or someone you know is in crisis, please dial 911, go to the nearest emergency room, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to reach a 24-hour crisis center or text MHA to 741741 at the Crisis Text Line.
CLICK HERE to access a list of mental health and wellness resources in our area.
Texas Health and Human Services has launched a mental health support line for all Texans: 833-986-1919