Students requesting to transfer to the Wimberley Independent School District:
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING:
To complete the application process:
1. Download the file found at the bottom of this page (Transfer Application-Agreement 2016 - 2017).
2. Gather the required documents (listed on the transfer application).*
3. You will then need to download and print these forms from your computer.
4. Fill out the form completely.
Return the completed application and documents to the WISD Administration Office in person, by mail or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do NOT withdraw your student from their current school until your transfer request to Wimberley ISD has been approved (you will be notified in writing).
* Incoming kindergarten students applying for transfer or students already attending WISD as transfers do not require these documents. If your student is NOT an incoming kindergarten student or NOT currently enrolled with a WISD campus, you will need these documents. Your application will not be processed without all required paperwork.
If you have any questions or need help with the transfer application process, please call Stephanie Helm at 512-847-2414 or email at email@example.com